LIPOSOMAL TMG powder-based liposomes made from natural phospholipid molecules that protect TMG from digestive enzymes and carry them into the bloodstream for targeted systemic delivery.
Liposomes encapsulate active ingredients in a phospholipid "bubble" to protect and deliver them directly to the cells of our tissues, which are reached via the bloodstream. They are specialized delivery vehicles serving multiple roles in enhancing the capabilities of active ingredients.
- Supports the Muscles† - Betaine Anhydrous (TMG) is used to help improve certain aspects of exercise performance.† It may support a healthy body composition and strength in men and women who participate in strength training. It is an amino acid and one of the building blocks of protein believed to support muscles.† BulkSupplements.com’s Betaine Anhydrous TMG is clean and pure, with no additives, fillers or flavors.
- Promotes Endurance† - Betaine is used in the bodybuilding community and may help maintain fluid in the cells and support hydration, improve power, and support protein synthesis.† Protein synthesis is thought to be a direct activator of muscle growth.† Betaine may act as an osmolyte, helping to pull water into the muscle cells and creating muscle fullness.†
- Supports the Liver† - Betaine Anhydrous TMG is known to be a compound that the body uses to break down harmful substances.† It has been used to support liver health.†
- Supports Heart Health† - Betaine Anhydrous Trimethylglycine has been commonly used to improve high levels of homocysteine, which may be linked with clogged, hard arteries and heart problems.†
- SUPPORT THE MUSCLES* - Betaine anhydrous TMG is a powerful nutrient that can help the body metabolize fats and proteins. It supports cardiovascular health, muscle strength, and exercise endurance.*
- EXERCISE ENDURANCE - Studies have shown that betaine anhydrous TMG can help support healthy liver function and reduce fatigue during exercise.*
- HEALTHY LIVER - The liver is the most important organ in our bodies because it performs more than 500 functions to keep us healthy.* It helps us digest food, store energy, purge harmful substances from our bodies, produce bile for digestion, regulate blood sugar levels, control cholesterol levels, and much more!*
- SUPPORTS HEART HEALTH* - Betaine Anhydrous Trimethylglycine has been commonly used to improve high levels of homocysteine, which may be linked with clogged, hard arteries and heart problems.*
Betaine Anhydrous Tri-methyl glycine (TMG) is an amino acid and one of the building blocks of protein. Tri-methyl glycine contains three methyl groups and functions very closely with other nutrients like choline, folic acid, and Vitamin B12.
Betaine anhydrous is a naturally-occurring compound found in various grain and vegetable products. It is unique because it has the ability to donate one of its methyl groups, which means that it can support essential chemical processes in our bodies like liver function, and cell replication.